Oh brother where art thou?
Well, Pa's brother and sister-in-law (Uncle Roger and Aunt Nancy) are still in town. Those two are a hoot! This morning Daddy went over to join them for some breakfast while
me and Mommy got ready for church. We sat in the pew behind them and all I did for the first few minutes is grab at Uncle Roger's coat...he says he didn't notice but I secretly think he liked me scratching his back! Ha ha! After church we headed out to lunch and what do you think I got? Chicken fingers? Nope! I stuck with squash today because Daddy and Mommy said I eat so much chicken that I may soon start growing feathers! Ha! After lunch we all headed back to Nana and Pa's house for some dessert and play time. And guess what we decided? In April, me, Daddy and Mommy are going to go visit Uncle Roger and Aunt Nancy...I better put Uncle Roger on "Daddy duty" to make su
re this trip really happens! Eventually those two had to head on out of here. They're going to visit Cousin Bobbie in Montgomery tonight and we told them to give her our love, kisses and hugs! But before they left, Mommy remembered her new camera has a timer so we all got together for a big group family picture. What a good looking group don't you think? I'm a bit partial to the cutie in the front in the pink outfit and hair bow...the one mesmerized by the camera timer's blinking light!
2 Comments:
O my goodness Abby you are so cute!!! you are looking more and more like your mom everyday!!! Well to me you are!!!(Sorry Mr.Eric)
well i will see you soon!!! Love ya like a sis Abby!!!lol
Hayley Cumbie
Is that Daddy with a beard? Gracious. How distinguished!
Course, I am Gramercy and partial to men with beards and mustaches!
Loving ya all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home