abby's blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Standing tall

Guess what I can now do? Stand up by myself! This morning when I told Mommy and Daddy I was awake, they walked in and saw me on my knees then all of a sudden, I stood up! And I did it again, and again, and again! It was so much fun! Mommy got a picture and Daddy got it on video. I love now knowing I have knees to crawl on and feet to stand on ....and Mommy and Daddy say it's neat to see me make such discoveries! OK, we're off to Mommy's dance class and then a special play date with Cousin Whitney and Aunt Heather. Talk to you later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa..what a big girl you are! what next?? walking??? have a great day little punkin'. i love you. xoxoxo aunt robyn

January 30, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home