Mississippi Mud
Guess who's in town from Mississippi? Uncle Roger and Aunt Nancy! Yea! When I woke up this morning, Mommy told me that they were coming and I was going to get to hang out with them today. I've heard so much about them from Daddy...he's got lots of fishing and golf tales about Uncle Roger. Uncle Roger is Pa's older brother and he calls Pa the funniest nickname in the world - Screwball! Ha ha! After lunch, Aunt Nancy said me and Mommy could go shopping with her and Nana. We only went to two stores but I shopped til I dropped because I fell asleep in Aunt Nancy's car on the way home. Although it was only a short cat nap because it seemed liked in no time Mommy and Daddy were telling me I had to get dressed for dinner. Mommy said while I was sleeping Aunt Carol came by and I missed saying goodbye. She's going to stay with Uncle Joe and Aunt Shannon at their home in Mississippi for the next two weeks - helping with Cousin Avery! We can't wait to hear how Cousin Avery is growing! Anyway, when we finally finished getting dressed and got to the restaurant tonight guess who else was there? Aunt Gilda (Pa's sister) and Uncle Gene! I wished they had brought Cousin Katie Beth but she was too tired from playing all day so we decided we'd make a date to go visit her and Aunt Shannan next week. But this day wore me out so I'm going to head on off to bed!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home