abby's blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Terrrrrific Tuesday

That's right - today's been terrrrrific! Ha ha! After such a busy day yesterday (school while Mommy & Daddy were working, going visiting, and playing/eating/bathing/cuddling with Daddy at night while Mommy was out), I thought today was going to be a lazy day. Boy was I wrong! For the past couple of days, I've been sleeping in. And I'm also slowly but surely getting rid of my morning nap...but it's making my afternoons kind of interesting because I'm having my regular afternoon nap and then I sneak in about an hour nap before dinner. Mommy says it's a weird schedule right now but we're working on getting that morning nap gone and just a really good afternoon nap! Anyway, this morning I woke up at 7:30 AM and we headed to Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house. I was going to hang out with them while Mommy & Daddy were working. Then, I found out Aunt Carol had an appointment so I was chillin' all alone with Ra Ra for about an hour...he was sooo much fun! We had a blast playing but I especially loved the clapping contests! I won, hands down - no pun intended! Mommy came and got me too early though because Ra Ra promised me a chicken nugget happy meal if I was there for lunch so I think I'll have to make another date with him! Me and Mommy got home and I just chilled. JUST KIDDING. I napped. Then played. And played. And played. Two of my favorite things to do now are (1) talk on my telephone (even though I need a little help which end I talk into! ha ha!) and (2) laugh at the passing cars.

Mommy loves watching me do these two things. Sometimes I let her talk on my phone. And we still have our window watching contests about what color car is going to drive by next. My favorite are the red cars! At one point I got to watch Cousin Whitney because she was in the car while Aunt Heather talking to Mommy. Whitney's still really sick - she had a 103 temp today. So we hope she gets better soon. We gave her some of my yummy Pedialyte and told Aunt Heather to take her to Dr. Mac and my bestest nurse Ms. Laura. They will definitely take care of Whitney! Well, tonight I'm having another "Daddy's Little Girl" night since Mommy's got plans so I can't wait so I better go get ready for Daddy to come home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home