School's Back
Today was the first day back to school since the Christmas break and I was soooo ready to see Ms. Kim & Ms. Natalia. But,I found out something kind of sad today. Three of my friends are leaving school. I had to say goodbye to Conner, Jacey & Maddie. But...there was some good news! I've got three more new friends - Charlee, Madison and Alleybelle. Now my class has
6 girls and 2 boys - girls rule! Ha ha! Mommy said that we had to take a picture for you guys of me in my school outfit today, which included my pony tail! Seriously, isn't it too cute? After school I first tried to act like I was tired but Mommy saw me in the back seat giggling and playing so we went to visit Meemaw and Ms. Linda. By the time we got home, I was ready for my afternoon nap. When I woke up, Daddy was home and there was dinner on the table. Since I ate my good yogurt and veggies already earlier in the day, I got my very own special fun time dinner of hot dogs and mac-n-cheese. Yummy! After dinner Daddy gave me my bath and then it was some playtime in the den while we all watched a movie and a little bit of football. I'm about ready to call it a night but wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. I gotta get a good night's sleep because tomorrow is a big day for Mommy & Daddy (hint: something BIG happened three years ago!) and because they have a big night planned, they said there's a big surprise for me as well...only if I get a good night's sleep though!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home