It's a great 2008!
Yesterday was such a good "stay indoors and relax" type of day...but we had places to go so we were up and out of here! Ha! I had a great New Year's Eve night sleep and woke up ready to play. After a while with Mommy & Daddy, we all decided it was time to check on Meemaw and we found out she was no longer sick! We headed over there to say hello to her since I hadn't se
en her in a really long time. When we got back home, I was ready to nap. Then it was more play time...and on top of that, it was good "Daddy & me" time when the Bama basketball game came on. Although, we weren't the happiest fans since they weren't playing good. After the game, Daddy gave me my bath and I was so tired from playing that I fell asleep by 7 PM. When I woke up this morning I saw that Mommy & Daddy took down all of the Christmas decorations last night...but my favorite snowmen are still around the house! Mommy reminded me that both she and Daddy had to go to their of
fices today so Ms. Jess came over! We had so much fun! She was here for about 6 hours and I had a blast with her! We took my car around the house, played with my toys and I even showed her how I can crawl up all the steps from the den to the family room - ALL of them! (Aren't you proud, Daddy?) When Mommy came home we took Ms. Jess back to her house and I told Mommy I was exhausted. She asked if I wanted to blog or go to bed and I told her I wanted to share a quick post with all of you. Hope you are all having a great 2008 like I am!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home