Left behind
OK, well, first things first - last night was fun! Mommy dropped me off with Nana in the afternoon and I had the best time playing almost all night long! After a big dinner, a milk moment with Uncle A, a tad bit more playing and a teency bit of conning Papa into thinking I should be playing some more instead of sleeping, I finally decided to call it a night! This morning Mommy was there to pick me up and before I knew it, she said she had to be off again! She was going to the courthouse so I hung out for couple of hours with Aunt Carol and Ra Ra...I promise Ra Ra that we're all good now - I have no idea what came over me but it wasn't you, I promise! Ha ha! When Mommy came back, we headed home and had lots and lots of love and snuggling time together. Then Ms. Carolyn called and asked if we wanted to play at her house! I had the most awesome time crawling over and through her end tables...and even behind her couch in her living room maze! Too cool! And then I just chilled and had a milk moment with her...Mommy said it was too sweet! ('course, me & Ms. Carolyn decided we can't wait until we get some "chocolate" milk moments together - ha!) We eventually had to come home but we left behind Mommy's camera so no pictures for today. Sorry! Mommy said she'll have to go get her camera sometime tomorrow while I'm at school and she's not working. I'm off to bed - Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home