abby's blog

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lullaby and goodnight!

Oh my goodness, last night while Mommy & Daddy were celebrating their anniversary (Again! And I heard there's still one more celebration to go! My goodness!), I hung out over at Nana & Pa's house. Those two, and Uncle A, are just nuts! We played so much last night. And then this morning I was up and ready to go at 5 AM...but instead of playing, I got in lots of snuggle and giggle time in Nana & Pa's bed. By the time we were ready to go to church, I was ready for my morning nap - but got my 2nd wind when I saw all of my friends in the nursery. After church I got my 3rd wind when I heard there may be lunch out on the town! So, we headed to Larry's where I got some chicken, corn, fries, apple juice, gravy and a lemon - no, not all at the same time...that's just gross. I mean there are some things I just won't eat! Ha ha! I finished up lunch and said that it was definitely time for my afternoon nap - especially since I missed my morning one! Mommy said that since I was s-l-e-e-p-y, she was going to help me write this blog. Tonight we'll be back off to church for the start of our annual January Bible Study. Daddy said I'm so exhausted from playing that I'll probably sleep until it's time to go - and Mommy believes that too! Love to you all...ALW

P.S. Please keep my friend Ms. Katie and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Ms. Katie dances with Mommy and you've all heard me talk about her daughter, one of my best buds Ellie! Ms. Katie's Daddy died last week and I'm really sad for the family. Please remember them during this tough time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home