abby's blog

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Shop Girl

I had such a fun time with Aunt Carol last night! I played and played with her until I finally fell asleep around 8:45 PM. And before I knew it, it was morning time which meant time for milk, yogurt, more playing, Mommy coming and then on to Dothan for shopping! We hit all the best deals at the early bird sales at the mall - yea! After a morning full of sales, we headed to O'Charleys for lunch. I had the kids mac-n-cheese with french fries and juice, yum yum! But my favorite part of lunch was when Aunt Carol would whisper the song about the Itsy Bitsy Spide in my ear! It was so funny! When we finally got home, I was exhausted! I took my afternoon nap from about 1-2:30 and then we decided to try out my new wagon. Even though it wasn't really cold this afternoon, Mommy said I had to waer my fleece and hat. And since Mr. Sunshine was out after a week of playing hide-n-go-seek with us, we had to bring a pair of my sunglasses along as well - I told Mommy today I felt like bringing my green ones! So, we took my wagon for a spin around the neighborhood and ended up enjoying a snack at Nana and Pa's house. Dora animal crackers - how neat! Finally it was time to head home for a veggie soup and green bean dinner. Then it was playtime and then bathtime. Oh - one of my favorite things to do in the bath now is brush my teeth! I have my own toothbrush and everything! And since all FOUR front teeth have come in, it's time to brush, brush, brush! Then Mommy said it seemed like all I did today was eat so she had no idea how after bath time I was ready for my big night time bottle - but I sucked it dry! It was the perfect ending to a perfect day! Now I'm off to bed, night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home