abby's blog

Friday, January 4, 2008

TGIF!

It's the first Friday of the new year and I'm still having a ball! This morning Mommy & I kissed Daddy goodbye and headed out to pick up Ms. Jessica for company while we ran errands. We went into Enterprise and our first stop was to see Ms. Kym and Ms. Lynn at State Farm Insurance. Those ladies loved meeting me! They've known Daddy forever and they say I look just like him! And they were so sweet - they gave me a Teddy Bear named "My Good Neighbear" (Mommy says "Get it? Isn't that cute?") After that we headed to Walmart and then to lunch. Since I wasn't going to eat at the restaurant they chose, we made a pit stop first at McD's for some chicken nuggets. I love those things - but Mommy first rips off all of the breading so I just get the good meat...thanks Uncle John for keeping the chicken in that place good white meat for me! We finally headed home and I was exhausted and ready for my nap. When I woke up, I found out that we were heading to Uncle Ronald's and Aunt Carol's. While we were there, Mommy found out that Ra Ra had to stay with Meemaw so Aunt Carol was going to be staying in home alone tonight. Since that sounded really good to me, we asked Aunt Carol if she wanted company and she said sure! So, I'm getting ready to pack my over night back and go have a sleep over with Aunt Carol! Mommy said she'll come get me in the morning and the three of us ladies are heading off to Dothan to run some more errands! I'm sure I'll have lots of good stories to tell you tomorrow! Oh, and I'm working on a list of "fun facts" for you guys...things that I do around the house that Mommy and Daddy think are funny! If you have any suggestions of things you've seen me do that should be on the list, comment me and let me know! Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home