Happy Anniversary Mommy & Daddy!
Guess what today is? Daddy & Mommy's 3rd Anniversary! Yep, three years ago today t
hey got married at Mommy's home church in Gadsden. This morning on the way home from dance class, Mommy told me all about their wedding. When we got home, she & I looked through tons of pictures from the big day. She said there were lots of friends & family there. I told Mommy she looked super pretty in the pictures & Daddy was soooo handsome! But the pictures I liked the best were of the fish & sharks they saw while they were on their honeymoon at Atlantis....super cool! To start celebrating their anniversary, Daddy brought home a balloon & some red roses last night & they were so nice! Then this morning he gave Mommy lots of kisses! He also told me that he's going to take Mommy out tonight for a big date night & I get to go have a sleep over at Nana, Pa & Uncle A's house, what fun! I'm sure I'll have tons of stories to tell you all tomorrow!
4 Comments:
Tell them HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Love you all!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Tell them we said Happy Anniversary!
Seems like only yesterday was the I-do...but life comes at you fast. Glad you enjoyed the pics, Ms. Abby Lee...we enjoyed it all. WHo knows..someday, if we are lucky, we may be looking at wedding pics of you! Love from Gramercy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home