abby's blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Baby

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

What a great way I started this year! Last night was awesome! When it was time to leave for our party last night, Daddy was still working on some things around our house. Since we knew we wouldn't be gone for long, he said we could go party even though he wouldn't be able to go. So me & Mommy got dressed up really warm and headed out. We got to Mr. Chris and Ms. Tina's house and joined the party! It was actually Mr. Branden's birthday party but he always has his birthday party on New Year's Eve. The party was so much fun! There were tons of people there and I had so much fun. While we were there I ate everything! My dinner, some extra mac-n-cheese, some cheese puffs (my favorite!), and some crackers. Then it was time for cake...but all I got was another cheese puff, ha! Then it was time for my favorite part of the night - the bonfire and fireworks! We lit some "not so loud" ones for me so I got to see them before I left. After a few really pretty ones, me & Mommy said our goodbyes and headed home...and it was perfect timing because Daddy was just done working and getting ready to shower! I wasn't too keen on showering with Daddy in the big shower so Mommy gave me my bath in my tub. I had fun playing with my rubber duckies and telling them about the fireworks. After bath time I drank some milk and headed on to bed. Mommy told me this morning that she and Daddy stayed up really late playing games, watching the pretty NYC ball drop and celebrating New Years....I celebrated New Year's in my own style...sleepin' like New Year's Baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home