abby's blog

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Loop de loop

Well, this Christmas holiday has just thrown me, Daddy & Mommy for a loop and I can't seem to find the time to post blogs lately! We've had so many things going on that it's bedtime before I even realize it! So...I'll let you know what's happened since the last I wrote. Friday night I slept, and slept, and slept! When I woke up Saturday morning I was feeling great - although Daddy wasn't feeling too good...he had the crud. Me & Mommy did a lot of playing and hanging out while he was sleeping. But when he woke up, we all made a special phone call to Meemaw - it was her 88th birthday! Happy birthday, Meemaw! But guess what we found out? Meemaw had the crud too! So, I couldn't go give her any birthday hugs and kisses. Me and Daddy stayed home while Mommy went to deliver some presents to her. Mommy said I missed the party because everyone was there - Ms. Annie, Nana, Uncle Aaron, Uncle Ronald and Aunt Carol. The rest of the day was just full of playing with all of my new toys. I finally fell asleep about 7 PM but for some reason, was back up at 11 PM. I heard Daddy playing Play Station so I hung
out with him in his den until about midnight when he said it was time for bed!

When I woke up this morning, I drank my milk and had some yummy breakfast. Me & Mommy hung out for about an hour reading lots of my new books before I got a bit s
leepy for a quick morning nap. Around 9:15, when Mommy came into my room to get me dressed for church, she found me sitting in the middle of problems from an upset tummy. Big problems. Problems that lead to me getting a bath right away and Daddy immediately putting my clothes, sheets and mattress pad in the washing machine. But...I felt fine and I didn't have any more problems the rest of the day - even when eating one of my new favorite dishes: mac-n-cheese! Daddy & Mommy think that I just had some crud left in my body and had to get it out one way or the other! Daddy stayed home with me while Mommy went to church and lunch with her youth group. Me & Daddy played and played! In fact, it was so much fun we did it all day! We talked about our big night...tonight is the Alabama vs. Colorado football game! In fact, I just started watching it with Daddy & Mommy. I had the best seat in the house. But since the score just turned 27-0, I think I've had enough and I'm ready for bed! So, since I've already had a bath today, I'm about to head on to my crib...tomorrow's a full day for me - shopping with Mommy & her youth group - I hope we make a stop at Toys R Us! Ha ha! Night night!

P.S. Before I call it a night, guess what else today is? It's Cousin Logan's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOGAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home