abby's blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Give me more!

Oh my goodness! What a Christmas, what a Christmas! Me, Mommy & Daddy left Gramercy & Papa Doc's house around 9:15 yesterday morning. After a great trip home (during which I basically slept, ate and laughed at Daddy's driving), we got home and I took a big long afternoon nap! When I woke up, I snuggled with my friend Mr. Spunky (the monkey that is) and then we headed to Nana, Pa & Uncle Aaron's house! There were TONS of presents for me! After Ms. Jen got there, we all went into the dining room and opened, and opened, and opened! I got lots of things but my three favorites are my push buggy, my "laptop", and my Abby Cadabby doll. After dinner, a nap and some more playing, I headed home to our house with Mommy and Ms. Jen. Ms. Jen gave me a great bath and massage...then we shared a "milk moment" before she put me in bed. And I sure did sleep! When I woke up this morning, I was well rested an ready to PLAY! I checked out all my new toys...the vacuum, the mower, the school bus, the stuffed animals, the books - which are still my favorite! I LOVE books! We headed back over to Nana & Pa's for a little bit more playing. I had such a fun time with my push buggy - until someone stopped pushing me! Then I would get m-a-d! We made lots and lots of laps around the house to keep me happy, ha ha! And then it was dinner time....chicken and dumplings for me - yea! Then Nana gave me a bath and put me in some PJs. By the time we got home, I asked Mommy if we could quickly write this post before bed time. She's still learning how to use her new camera so we hope the pictures come out for you all to see! Later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home