Special Deliveries
Oh my gosh....sooo much stuff has happened since I last talked to you! First off, Mommy worked on her camera last night (by hitting it a bunch of times, ha!) and it works - for now. So I can actually post pictures today of what's happened. Last I talked to you it was Friday morning and we were going to have a PJ day - it was so much fun. I wasn't too keen on eating (I never am when I'm sick) but I was all up for playing. Last night around 8 PM Mommy gave me my bath and I was off to sleep...until about 3 AM when I woke up with the worst cough ever! It lasted about 5 hours...honest! Mommy gave me some cough medicine and thought it'd knock me out but I was wide awake. I had a little bit of milk, some yogurt and lots of play time with Mommy. We read books, played with toys, and even watched some of my favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse video at 4:45 AM. But my most favorite thing was "redressing" the Christmas tree. I finally noticed it over there in the corner of our
Oh, but before I forget to tell you....guess what? COUSIN AVERY PAIGE FULFORD is here! She was born yesterday, Friday, December 7th, around 3-4 PM (we forget the exact time) to Aunt Shannan and Uncle Joe in Tupelo, MS. She weighed about 7 pounds and 13 ounces and was about 18 inches long. She had dark hair but it was "Fulford red" at the roots! I can't wait to see pictures....as soon as I do, we'll pass them along. Congrats to the happy family...we love you all!
And guess what else? There was a special mail delivery for me today. A package from CLARICE, Santa's Special Reindeer. It was awesome! I got to go get it from the mail lady who said she couldn't believe Clarice was sending me something...I asked Mommy if we could open it up in my big black and white chair and she thought that was a super idea. I practically opened it up myself and read the letter from Clarice....she sent me a t-shirt made by Santa's elves! Can you believe it! Check out the pictures! I can't wait to wear my t-shirt tomorrow!
(Although I'll have to tell Clarice that I must suffer too from Santa's A.B.U.S.E. syndrome of overeating sno balls and cocoa because the shirt was a bit snug even for it being 12 months....I'm already in 18 months clothes! But I'm still going to wear the shirt because I don't want Mommy putting me on a diet like Santa's on!) And speaking of elves....
"ab" the elf update - Oh my goodness! There's trouble with a capital T at the North Pole. When I woke up at 3 AM this morning, me and Mommy found out that "ab" had already stopped by our house with a new letter and surprise. (Oh....here is also the picture from my surprise the other morning...the glitter crayons. They are so neat...and taste scrupdidliumpcious! Ha!)
Today's letter (and cool Zebra slippers) told me that a big black and red checker board appeared out of the snow around the 5 poles we talked about yesterday. There was a note about "the games beginning in 5 days." Me and Mommy didn't know what that meant but I sure liked hearing her talk about the word "checkers"....she would kiss my cheek each time she said it and I giggled and giggled...in between coughs that is, ha! "ab" had to hurry back to the North Pole because a full elf-general council was meeting - all 5,555 elves have to be in attendance. Me and Mommy practiced that number over and over giving each other four high 5s in a row for 5,555. What fun! I can't wait though to hear what happened at the meeting!


1 Comments:
Wish I lived at your house Abby!! You get surprises from an elf and now from a special reindeer. You know what I get...NUTHIN'! I'm glad you're mom got the camera working because that reindeer shirt is just too cute.
Guess what?!?! Tomorrow is a special day for mommy! Make sure and sing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY as soon as you wake up in the morning!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home