abby's blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

French Fry Frenzy

This morning I woke up at 6 AM ready to eat and play! Mommy and I did just that for about 30 minutes until we crawled back in the bed with Daddy. By 7 AM I was ready to take my quickie morning nap - but it lasted 2 hours! Wow Mommy was surprised! She had enough time to get ready and get my bag ready because I was going with her to work. We headed to Mr. John's office where I played with Ms. Kay and Ms. Kelsey for the morning while she met with clients. Then we decided we were ready for lunch. Red Lobster sounded yummy to Mommy so we called Ms. Sondra and asked her to meet us over there! She was soooo nice and soooo funny during lunch. She was feeding me my corn and applesauce and all I wanted to do with her was giggle! Then she found a way to sneak me in a couple of french fries and I loved them! Our waiter even tried to take my plate away so I had to use my quick hands and grab another fry before he took them all! Ha! When it was time for us to leave, Ms. Sondra had to get back to work and me and Mommy went to pick up a secret surprise. We're full of secrets lately because I'm keeping all of my Christmas presents quiet until the big day! Then we were headed home....where I slept, and slept, and slept, and slept and think I'm going to go do some more of that!

"ab" the elf update: "ab" came again to visit me last night and she gave me the heads up on what Santa likes to eat. It isn't milk and cookies...it's pink sno balls and hot cocoa! He was filling his belly yesterday at the North Pole so he and his top elves must not have found out anything about the mysterious box yet. "ab" told me she saw some scented bubbles at the toye shoppe for me and left them on my table before she went back home. I loved the bubbles! I really liked to have them fall and pop all over my face. I would shut my eyes really tight, feel the bubbles and then laugh, laugh, laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home