I'm feeling hot, hot, hot
Have you ever just had one of those days? ME TOO! This morning both Mommy and Daddy took me to school. Daddy wasn't going to work because he was having his outpatient surgery on his neck/back today. I was so excited to spend the day at school and was so excited to see Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia. Well, within a couple of hours the chaos started. Aunt Heather had some problems and got sick so Mommy had to find someone else to come get me since she'd be with Daddy in Dothan at the doctor's office...thanks to Ms. Carolyn, that problem was solved. Then on the way to Daddy's surgery, Ms. Nancy - my school principal - had to call Mommy to tell her I had a 102.7 temp and had to go home! Ms. Carolyn came and got me and took me to Nana's. Nana then took me to Daddy's doctor's office where I met Mommy. She and I then went to Dr. Mac's office. Dr. Mac wasn't in so I saw Dr. Blaxton. Three hours later (after she ran some blood work and urine culture) Dr. B said she's almost 100% it's a virus that has to run it's course. When I left, I had a 103.0 temp, cough, congestion, runny nose and red rash on my face (because of the fever). I fell asleep on the way home and I've been sleeping ever since. Mommy's helping me write this blog and unfortunately, we don't have any pictures to go with it because Mommy's camera went KAPUT today! But can you keep a secret? Shhhhhhh don't tell Mommy but Daddy is giving her a new one for her Christmas present! She'll be soooo surprised and excited! I heard Daddy tell her if she got new batteries, she could use his camera until she got her's "fixed." Ha ha ha - way to go Daddy, keep her still in the dark about the big surprise! And speaking of Daddy, Nana stayed with him during his surgery and he came out A-OK. But because I'm contagious with fever, he can't stay at home with us so he's staying at Nana and Pa's tonight. I asked Mommy to tell him that it's OK because sleep overs at their house are really fun! Hopefully he'll stay well and not get this virus from me. And speaking of me again, I'm enjoying my snooze and hopefully this fever's going to be gone (or at least down from 103) by morning...keep your fingers crossed! Night night!
"ab" the elf update: oh boy oh boy! Santa's sick too! He ate too many sno-balls and cocoa drinks and is now too full for even his belly to laugh like a bowl full of jelly! He had to go see medico (the elf doctor) and he's in serious recovery mode right now...hope he gets better! "ab" left me the note about Santa with some glitter crayons. I think I'm going to draw Santa a picture for him so he can get better faster!
"ab" the elf update: oh boy oh boy! Santa's sick too! He ate too many sno-balls and cocoa drinks and is now too full for even his belly to laugh like a bowl full of jelly! He had to go see medico (the elf doctor) and he's in serious recovery mode right now...hope he gets better! "ab" left me the note about Santa with some glitter crayons. I think I'm going to draw Santa a picture for him so he can get better faster!


1 Comments:
Glad E's surgery went well. Hopefully, he and Abby will both be completely well soon.
Love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home