Good Grief!
Wow, what a busy day today! This morning, me, Mommy & Daddy all woke up to see if "ab" the elf visited me last night...and she did! (You can read my daily update at the end of my blog to see what's going on in the North Pole). After breakfast, Mommy took me to school where I had a fun day with Lucas, Bo and all of my other friends. Mommy surprised me when she picked me up because she was with Ms. Carolyn in her car. The three of us went shopping, yea! By the time I got home, I was exhausted...but not too exhausted to go shopping some more! Ha ha! This time it was new car shopping with Ms. Jen (who Mommy said actually drove the speed limit so it was safe to say that I survived my first road trip with her!). By the time I finally got home I really was pooped so I ate some dinner and took a short nap. I woke up to watch the last part of Charlie Brown's Christmas special with Daddy but I wasn't really interested....I wanted my bath, milk and bedtime - fast and in that order. Tomorrow I've got lots of special things planned so check back with me later on and see what's happening!
"ab" the elf update: Guess what? "ab" came back to visit me last night! She told me the s.n.i.d. storm dropped a 22 foot snow blanket which ended up covering most of the North Pole, including Santa's chalet and the reindeer barn. "ab" had to help all of her friends (dia, preston, dawg, norcros, spud, snocro, elsinore, janice and norstar) dig out all the reindeer. And guess what else? "ab" said that Santa said to tell me hello! Wow! I can't wait to wait up to see the big guy on Christmas Eve night...I'm going to tell him all about how much I love "ab"....especially since she left me a super cool book this morning about big and small things. I read my letter with Mommy and Daddy and laughed and laughed at the reindeer doing loop-dee-loops, but I really had to think hard about whether I was going to share my book with them (Mommy says to check out my "thinking hard" picture - it's hysterical!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home