Fantastic Friday
Guess what? My fever broke over night - yea! Although I was still feverish at midnight, by 8 AM, my temp was down to 97.6 and I was feeling lots better. I still have the cough, congestion and runny nose but the red rash and fever are gone! Last night after I wrote you, I asked Mommy for a bath around 9 PM. I also ate some cereal and some yogurt because I was hungry - but I didn't want any milk. Mommy said that was OK. I woke up off and on throughout the night but Mommy could tell I was definitely feeling better. Daddy's still sleeping at Nana and Pa's house but Nana called this morning to say he slept through the night and was doing OK. His doctor's office called this morning to check on him and told Mommy that he has to be away from the house for one more day - I have to be fever free for 24 hours before it's safe for him to come home. I miss Daddy but don't want him to get sick from me! This morning I was crawling around everywhere...even getting into our super secret Christmas presents! Mommy was having to move everything up high and I was just laughing at her! Mommy wanted to take a picture for you but her camera's still down for the count and we can't find batteries for Daddy's camera! We thought about going shopping for the batteries, BUT, today we're taking it easy...doing nothing since I'm recovering....it might even be a great pajama day Mommy said! OK, that's about it for now...OH WAIT! I have HUGE news! Aunt Shannan's in labor right now! She went into the hospital at about 3 AM today and by 6 AM they told her it was the real deal. Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald are headed to Aunt Shannan and Uncle Joe (in Tupelo, MS) right now. Little baby cousin AVERY may make her appearance today instead of her 12/22 due date! We'll keep you posted!
"ab" the elf update: Oh no, trouble's hit the North Pole! Overnight, 5 red poles mysteriously appeared outside of Santa's chalet while he was inside recovering from those sno-balls. The elves, including "ab" and her friend spud, had to check out the reindeer to make sure they were OK since there had been a security breech at the North Pole. A special elf council was called to order to investigate the situation....and Spud asked "ab" to meet him for a super secret assignment! I'm off to go check out the soaprageous colored soap suds "ab" left me - red, yellow and blue - how cool!
"ab" the elf update: Oh no, trouble's hit the North Pole! Overnight, 5 red poles mysteriously appeared outside of Santa's chalet while he was inside recovering from those sno-balls. The elves, including "ab" and her friend spud, had to check out the reindeer to make sure they were OK since there had been a security breech at the North Pole. A special elf council was called to order to investigate the situation....and Spud asked "ab" to meet him for a super secret assignment! I'm off to go check out the soaprageous colored soap suds "ab" left me - red, yellow and blue - how cool!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home