Play Daze
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! What a fun day I've had so far! This morning I slept late - until almost 7 AM. In fact, Mommy had to come and wake me up so we could get going! The 1st thing I wanted to do was check out my kitchen table for "ab"s visit. Then it was on to milk and breakfast. I had to eat kind of fast because at 7:15, Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald came to get me. We loaded up in their Explorer to go exploring around Dothan
, ha! Both Mommy and Daddy left to go to court so I was with those crazy two Fulfords all morning! We got back to their house a couple of hours later and Mommy showed up to get me because we had another play date to head off to. We were going to Ms. Katie and Ellie's house! It was so cool! We met Ms. Amy, Conrad and Savannah there and we all played, ate, and did our gingerbread house arts and crafts project! After hanging out there for about 2 1/2 hours, I let Mommy know I was a bit tired and we headed home. Mommy hadn't even pulled out of Ms. Katie's subdivisi
on before I was asleep! Ha! When we got home, I asked Mommy to help me quickly post this blog so I could get back to my nap in my own crib. Tonight is another big night - we're staying in to watch RUDOLPH on the t.v. (another one of Daddy's favorite all time movies!). And since it's a cold day outside and supposed to be cold tonight, I can't think of anything better I want to do!
"ab" the elf update: Last night "ab" came back to our house. She told me in her letter all about what's going on at the North Pole right now. Remember the mysterious box left a couple of days ago? Well, it melted some of the snow


2 Comments:
So glad ya'll got to come over. We'll have to do it again soon!
good thing you will see this aunt soon..real soon..because let me tell you a day does not go by that i don't add chocolate to something...we will get around that mommy and daddy of yours...just like those sneaky elves of yours. ;) santa baby..you're the one....xoxo Aunt Robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home