Double Digit Day
Guess what I am today? TEN months old!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! I've officially hit the double digit month range and I'm so excited! Mommy said because I'm such a big girl, I was able to chose my outfit for church today all by myself. I headed straight to the green and yellow "baylor baby bear" outfit and Mommy was so proud! She said Baylor needs some help in the school spirit department after their football season this year. We went to church and I napped most of the morning away in my crib in the nursery.
By the time I woke up, Mommy said she and the youth are going to lunch and I could come! (I considered it my birthday lunch but I still didn't get a free dessert!) I got to sit next to the girls on the bus and they were so funny. At the restaurant, Mommy let me join Ms. Kim and Ms. Tina and they snuck me in some sweet tea before Mommy was able to stop them! Yea ladies - keep on sneaking! Ha ha! When we got home, I was ready for my afternoon nap. Since Daddy had to go to church for the deacon and trustee meetings, Mommy said I could post on the blog and then go to bed. Tonight we're taking it easy because tomorrow is a school day for me...I can't wait to tell all my friends about what's been going on these last couple of days!"ab" the elf
update: This morning "ab" had left me another note and present - a jumbo reindeer pen! "ab" told me that there was trouble brewing at the North Pole...a secret treasure box has been left at Santa's doorstop while he, Frosty and the Jolly Green Giant were out hunting. I'll keep you posted when I find out what Santa does about the mysterious package.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home