Thoughtful Thursday
So...I was lying in bed this morning (at 5 A.M.) just thinking out loud. I was thinking about how I am so lucky because I have the best Mommy and Daddy in the whole wide world! I was just hanging out in my bed saying their names over and over again "Daddy" and "Barbara" - Ha! Yep, I have surprised Mommy several times in my little 10 month life b
ut this takes the cake. I've been saying it for a while now but this morning she heard me just babbling "Daddy. Barbara. Daddy. Barbara." She came in there just giggling at me! She also came to tell me that she had to rush off to court so Daddy was going to get me up and at it this morning. He got me ready for school and dropped me off, after a slobbery bye bye kiss of course! Mommy came and got me this afternoon from school and we checked in on Meemaw to make sure she was OK after her big day of doctor's yesterday. We caught up with Ms. Jen hanging some lights and she said I smelled so good - just like peaches! Mommy spoiled the secret by telling her that was because I just gobbled down about a thousand peach puffs, ha! By the time we got home, Mommy said we were getting our bath early because she had to pack up the tub for our big trip tomorrow morning. And if you don't know where we are going...stay posted! I'll be home late Saturday night and I'll try to stay awake long enough to tell you all about the super duper trip! Off to pack and sleep...although not necessarily in that order, ha! Love and Kisses, Abby
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home