It's a 3-Trick-Thursday
TRICK NUMBER ONE:
I love giving people "High 5"s. If you come up to me, hold your hand out in front of me and say "High 5, Abby!" I will slap you a good one!

TRICK NUMBER TWO:
I just learned to clap in the last two days! Last night in the bathtub I was clapping the whole time and this morning I did it all during breakfast.

TRICK NUMBER THREE (the trickiest!):
I'm learning how to help feed myself. And trust me and Mommy - it's not that easy...in fact, it's rather messy...but it sure is FUN!! Ha!

I love giving people "High 5"s. If you come up to me, hold your hand out in front of me and say "High 5, Abby!" I will slap you a good one!
TRICK NUMBER TWO:
I just learned to clap in the last two days! Last night in the bathtub I was clapping the whole time and this morning I did it all during breakfast.
TRICK NUMBER THREE (the trickiest!):
I'm learning how to help feed myself. And trust me and Mommy - it's not that easy...in fact, it's rather messy...but it sure is FUN!! Ha!
P.S. DON'T FORGET THAT TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR THE CUTEST BABY CONTEST. IF YOU WANT TO GET IN YOUR LAST VOTE, TODAY - GO TO WWW.DOTHANEAGLE.COM AND PICK BABY NUMBER 156....ME! THANKS!


2 Comments:
adorable as always.
uncle a
Just voted for you sweetie! HIGH FIVE!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home