abby's blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

Penelope the Pumpkin

Today was my school field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and it was so much fun! I got to hang out with Mommy, Ms. Kim, Ms. Natalia, Lucas, Conner, Ryan and her Mommy Ms. Veda, Gabby and her grandmother Ms. Stephanie, Kameryn and Jackson with their Mommy Ms. Amanda and their grandmother Ms. Kathy...and lots more! It was a blast! And I loved almost everything there...except for the petting zoo. I wasn't a fan of being soooo close to the cows, donkeys, pigs, goats, roosters, chickens, chicks and cats. In fact, when Mr. Donkey came right up to me and tried to lick my hand, I told everyone there that I didn't like it one bit! So we went and checked out the other things...the pumpkin patch, the sunflowers, the hot peppers, the corn maze, the food and the super cool hayride! And I picked the best pumpkin ever and we named her Penelope...watch for my update on what happens with Penelope in the next couple of days!

After the Pumpkin Patch, me and Mommy met Ms. Katie and Ellie for lunch at Beef O' Bradys. Ellie brought me a cool pumpkin and pumpkin straw - thanks, Ellie! I snacked on some carrots but her chicken fingers looked way more interesting. After lunch we went home and found Nana looking for a place to hang out while her house got sprayed for yucky bugs. We told her to come on over and I had a piano lesson! But I'm truly exhausted now so I'm going to go get a clean diaper and find my blanket and crib! Toodles!



P.S. Have you voted today at www.dothaneagle.com? Mommy said she's going to go do it while I'm napping...join her so I can stay in the top!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know if you saw the "Great Pumpkin"?


Daddy

October 26, 2007 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home