Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude
I'M AT THE BEACH - YAHOOOO! Me, Daddy & Mommy headed down to the beach last night and although I slept the whole way there, I was wide awake when we decided to have dinner at the new Jimmy Buffett restaurant, Cheeseburger in Paradise. Then it was my bedtime and I was definitely exhausted! When I woke up this morning, we played around the beach house until it was time to go to lunch at Fudpuckers. When we were there, me & Daddy saw the live alligators! Wow - they looked hungry when they were checking me out so I said it was time to get out of there and go...SHOPPING of course! We were off to the outlets...especially the Disney characters outlet!
Then, we got a phone call saying a special delivery was at The Back Porch in Destin. When we got there, guess what I saw? Gramercy, Papa Doc, Grams and Tanya! They had just gotten into town and her hungry for lunch. Since we had already eaten, we decided to be their lunchtime entertainment and they loved it! And since the restuarant is on the beach, Mommy & Papa Doc let me go down to the sand for the 1st time. I wasn't too sure what I thought about it but after about a minute, I decided it was super cool.
When we got back to the beach house, I took a short nap and woke up when I heard there were presents for me...lots of Baby's 1st Thanksgiving things, a Christmas dress from Ms. Ethylea (which by the way, Mommy says THANK YOU Ms. Ethylea - it's perfect!), lots of food and snacks. I got my bath from Gramercy & Papa Doc, a bottle from Grams and then it was bed time! I can't wait til tomorrow - a walk about with Papa Doc while the ladies are at the spa, watching the BAMA game with Daddy, and then shopping later on with Mommy & Gramercy. Wow...I gotta go get lots of sleep so I can be ready!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home