Creepy Crawler
Well, I'm getting a bit frustrated without being able to crawl! Mommy and Daddy think it's still so funny to watch me scoot and roll all
over the place...but I'm ready to get on all fours. Ms. Kim told Mommy that I love playing with my older Roos at school, but when they go crawling off I get frustrated. So, we were having a bit of fun this morning with Ms. Carolyn at the church office and she said my overalls will come in handy while she helps me learn to crawl! Silly Ms. Carolyn! Ha ha! After we left church, me and Mommy went with Aunt Heather and Whitney on a rainy day trip to Dothan. There were lots of sales at Target and we hit up their Halloween clothes big time! I can't wait until October! By the time we got home though, a rainy day turned into a thunderstorm/tornado watch day so we decided to stay put. We decided that although we wanted to go to the Wicksburg Football game too, it was just too bad weather to go outside last night. So, we snuggled, ate our dinner, and went to bed early!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home