abby's blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Biscuit Biter

Well, I woke up last night on and off with a little bit of some coughing spells. We don't know where they came from and we sure do hope they go away soon! When I woke up for good, Mommy gave me some milk and then some cereal and apples....then, I got a great surprise! A cookie! Yep, we ate breakfast kind of early today so when I was downstairs playing with Daddy a few minutes ago, Mommy came downstairs with a towel and a special surprise in her hands. It was sooo yummy! It was my first real cookie and I gummed it up really good! And I had no problems smiling for Mommy's camera while I was eating but having a video made of me is another story entirely! Ha ha!



And since I kind of made a mess everywhere Mommy says we better go rinse off in the bathtub! But before I do, I want to wish Nana a Happy Birthday! We're going out to eat dinner tonight for her big day and I've got a present to give her too! With all of these birthdays in the month of September, I'm beginning to wonder how many more days exactly until MINE?????

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bestest's said...

hey kiddo - congrats...on the cookies - just be careful b/c i know lots of kiddos that have choked on those gerber biter biscuits!

September 22, 2007 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home