You give me fever
Well, last night's fever didn't go away. In fact, it was a bit of a rough night for me. After dinner I told Daddy I wanted to take a little nap...when I woke up around 8:20, my fever had gone a bit higher - it was at 102.1. But I wasn't really cranky. I hung out with Mommy and Daddy on their big bed and played with my wind up fish car. And then Mommy surprised me by telling me I could have some juice while sitting on their bed. In case you don't know, I don't really like juice - but it sure tasted good last night. After playing a bit more, I got my bath. At bedtime, I wasn't happy. And I didn't want to drink any milk. In fact, all throughout the night I wasn't happy and refused to eat/drink anything else. I'd sleep for about 20-30 minutes, wake up with gas, then go back to sleep for another 20-30 minutes. Three times I was up for about an hour or so and me and Mommy just hung out with each other in the family room. I wanted to keep my hand on her face all night so she said we could go back to bed together in the guest room. This morning I was up for good by 5:40. Although I still wouldn't take any milk or breakfast, I did snuggle with Daddy. I was ready to sleep at 7:30 and I didn't get back up until 10:30. Mommy usually doesn't let me nap for more than 2 1/2 hours at a time but she knew I was a bit off my normal schedule to say the least! When I woke up, my fever was much lower but Mommy went ahead and gave me a cool bath.

It was so much fun...and even though I sipped a little of my juice in the tub, I decided I'd rather play. Now my bath is over and although I still don't want any milk/food, I'm rubbing my eyes and telling Mommy I'm ready to sleep some more. Night, night!
It was so much fun...and even though I sipped a little of my juice in the tub, I decided I'd rather play. Now my bath is over and although I still don't want any milk/food, I'm rubbing my eyes and telling Mommy I'm ready to sleep some more. Night, night!


2 Comments:
hey punkin' pie, sure do hope you are feeling better. goodness, i had no idea that if you were sick you got juice in bed...at least the fever has its perks. i hope tonight is better for you (and for your mommy and daddy). xoxo aunt robyn
p.s. bathtime sure looks like fun!
get well soon kiddo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home