Today a reader, tomorrow a leader
HOMEWORK! Can you believe it? My 1st day and I've got homework already! Maybe school isn't turning out to be as fun as I thought it would! Jus
t kidding! I LOVED my first day! When Mommy and I got there, we ran into one of my teachers, Ms. Kim, in the office. She was so excited to see me! After we talked to my Asst. Principal, Ms. Amanda, for a few minutes, we headed off to the Kangaroo Room. Mommy dropped me off with Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia and I didn't fuss at all. It was so much fun to sit and play with the other Roos. (And I found out later on that when Mommy was leaving, she saw little Ryan on the way to her class and the two of them snuck a peak at me before they both went their separate ways - Mommy said I was sitting in the circle of friends playing with a boy and a girl who were both sitting next me...she said I was laughing with them!) By the time Mommy came back to get me, I had drank my milk snack, ate my veggies for lunch, had a couple of dirty diapers, napped a bit and worked on my Monday skill "Me in the Mirror." Ms. Kim told Mommy it was a GREAT first day for me and she was soooo glad I was a member of her class! Mommy told Ms. Kim that she and Daddy are so proud! Ms. Kim told Mommy about my homework - practice looking in the mirror and mimicking faces. Me and Mommy didn't tell Ms. Kim that we already do that everyday - I love see
ing Mommy's silly faces! Ha! But tonight after dinner with Daddy, we went to Meemaw's house and did my homework. I got so excited looking at such a pretty face in the mirror, I just had to lean in and kiss that face - seriously! (Mommy note - That was too cute! Abby was talking back to herself and kissing her face in the mirror - priceless!) Tomorrow I see Ms. Erin at Mommy's dance class and then we are back home for a day of work, cleaning and playing!
P.S. - I forgot to tell you that after school we went to the portrait studio for my 7 month pictures. We won't get them back for a few weeks but Mommy said they were adorable...and I'll give you a hint about what I wore...ROLL TIDE!
2 Comments:
that's it - i'm quitting law school and going to school w/ you abby!
Hey there Miss Abby!
I just read your blog and I must admit, it's pretty awesome! I am so proud of you for having a great first day at school! You go girl!
I am looking forward to getting to take you out on the boat too... :)
Love,
Lauren
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home