Roll with it, rock with it
Wow, today has been soooo much fun! This morning Mommy took me to Aunt Heather's because she and Daddy both had to go to work. At first I thought we were just going to hang around the house all day but Aunt Heather surprised me and said we having a girls day out! She packed me and Cousin Whitney up and we headed to Dothan. I had a blast riding with Whitney in the "dual carts" while we snacked and played with each other when Aunt Heather was shopping. When we got home, Mommy came and surprised Cousin Whitney with some fish for her aquarium - kissing fish! So of course we had to practice lots of kisses! (Me and Mommy that is, not me and the fish - ha!) Aunt Heather and Whitney came back to our house to play for a while, then I decided it was nap time. I just woke up and told Mommy I wanted to do one of my most favorite things...Mommy said OK as long as I told all of you guys about it.
I get Mommy or Daddy to move the coffee table out of Daddy's downstairs den. We put down one of my big "Abby" blankets (thanks again Ms. Krista - I love my soft blankets!), spread out a few toys, and turn on the music! I literally rock and roll all over the den! I scoot from toy to toy, stopping at each one for a few minutes....it's so much fun! I like to practice my "dancing" too by pushing my bottom up in the air and rocking from side to side. And sometimes even Daddy gets down there and rocks and rolls with me! Mommy says next time that happens she's definitely going to sneak a picture of him doing it! Ha! Tonight we're having a family night inside because tomorrow's a full day. There's the BAMA game (Roll Tide!), visiting with friends, and celebrating my Pa's birthday! I can't wait for dinner and cake - yum, yum! Especially if I can get Uncle A to sneak me some cake icing without Daddy knowing...I bet I can! Although first we have to make sure Nana is OK before I go anywhere with them. She's sick and Mommy and Daddy said if she's contagious I have to stay home tomorrow night...so she needs to get better quick - I don't want to miss cake!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home