abby's blog

Sunday, September 9, 2007

The best parents get promoted to grandparents!

WHAT IS A GRANDPARENT?

A grandparent is someone who will buy whatever it is I'm selling, from greeting cards to peanut brittle, from flower seeds to over-priced wrapping paper.

A grandparent is someone who will buy me something Mommy says I don't need.

A grandparent is someone who will pretend they don't know who I am behind my mask on Halloween.

A grandparent is someone who will put a sweater on me when I am cold, feed me when I am hungry, and put me to bed when I am tired.

A grandparent is the only babysitter who doesn't charge money to take care of me.

A grandparent is someone who will pretend I can read when I have the book upside down.

A grandparent is someone who thinks I am the best looking, most wonderful kid in the world…
no matter what!

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE.....especially my Gramercy, Papa Doc, Nana, Pa, Grams and Meemaw! I love you all! Hugs and kisses all around!

XOXOXO,
Abby Lee


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home