abby's blog

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My secret addiction

Yes, it's true - I'm addicted....to SHOPPING! I just can't get enough of it. Whether it's the mall, the grocery store, the baby clothing store or even the book store - I'm hooked! Ha ha ha! This morning I surprised Mommy and Daddy by waking up about 5:45 AM and being ready for the day. After some milk (Which by the way, I'm only drinking out of my favorite Nuby sippie cups! We still have a couple of bottles out just in case but I love my big girl cups!) and cereal, I decided it was time to play with Daddy. We laughed and laughed while hanging out in the big bed....he's so funny. I took a break from laughing to call my Pa and wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today's his special day and I'm so happy for him! Then me and Mommy went visiting with Ms. Gene before she had to go to a special breakfast at the church. She loves loving all over me - and I love getting her love! I told Mommy we had to go over there to show her my "game day" outfit...my BAMA cheerleading uniform of course! I love wearing it on Saturdays! Then me and Mommy were off to shop at Walmart. We only went for 2 things but somehow managed to come home with a cart full! Mommy told me I'm not allowed to go shopping with her anymore because she says it's me that makes her buy more stuff...I think she's got a secret addiction too! Ha! But I really do like going to Walmart because I sit in my big girl shopping cart seat and everyone always stops Mommy to tell her how cute I am. Mommy counted today - 28 people told her I was cute, such a sweet baby, and so precious! She agreed with everyone! OK...I better get back to the den. The football game's at half time and although BAMA's winning right now, I need to get back in my spot (on Daddy's) lap, and finish the rest of the game...I'm the "good luck" charm BAMA needs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home