abby's blog

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Pa!

Happy Birthday dear Pa,
Happy Birthday dear Pa,

Happy Birthday I love you,
Happy Birthday
dear
Pa!

Tonight me, Mommy and Daddy got dressed and went to dinner with Nana, Uncle A and The Birthday Boy! It was so much fun...there was snacking in the van on the way there, lots of loving from the Birthday Boy himself, and then chicken & apples at the dinner table. Yum yum! Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald showed up at the restaurant and joined us. And while eating, I met a new friend, Ben, and me and Mommy swapped numbers with him and his Mommy for a play date later on.

After dinner we headed back to Nana and Pa's house to play with toys (I loved the little purple ball they had there - especially when Uncle A was throwing it to me!), eat some cake & ice cream and open presents! I was such a big help with the presents! And although I only made it half way through the presents before I zonked out, I got to see the gift I thought was the best - a mouse pad with a picture of yours truly on in! What a good looking picture, ha!

Now that I'm up from my short nap I'm going to watch a bit of football with Daddy, play a little bit more, roll around a while and then get my bath, massage and bed time bottle. What a long, but great, day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home