On my honor
I promise, I really promise, that I don't go shopping everyday - it just seems like it! Ha! Today me and Mommy got up, ate some breakfast and went visiting. We wanted to make an extra special trip to Aunt Heather's because...drum roll please...it's her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT HEATHER - YOUR LUMPSY LOVES LOVES LOVES YOU! I picked out
her birthday card all by myself and she said it was purrrfect! Mommy and Aunt Heather took me and Whitney out on a few errands...Whitney is a crazy nut in a shopping cart! She was so much fun today! Mommy wanted a picture but caught me in mid yell - which is what it seems like I've been doing all day! I'm about to go take my afternoon nap and get ready for Daddy to come home. Mommy's going to a concert tonight so I'm staying in with my main man! We're eating dinner, playing together, getting my bath and giving each other lots of love before I go to sleep. Mommy said she'll see me in the morning when I get up and get ready for my 2nd day of school! Wow this week sure has been a busy one!
1 Comments:
Abby, you are just getting cuter and cuter every day! Have fun at school sweet one! :)
Cassie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home