"Hello, Goodbuy"
Well, guess who I went shopping with today? Nope, not Mommy. DADDY! And guess where
we went? Nope, not Target - ha! I went with Daddy to the car dealership and after some smooth talking and lots of paperwork, Daddy got a new ride! Yep, he's back to driving a truck! Daddy traded in his red car today for a silver colored Chevy Silverado Z71. Me and Mommy really like it...and Daddy loves it! I was such a big help at the dealership. While Daddy was talking with Mr. Jimmy, I was doing lots of "paperwork"...OK, OK, I was really doi
ng a lot of "eating" of the paperwork but Daddy said I was still helpful. After we picked up the truck, we went to celebrate at Logan's for dinner and I got to take my first trip in the truck - it was so comfy! Daddy said I can tell everyone all about it...Daddy's the 1st owner, it's a light silver color on the outside, black cloth interior, 4 doors, towing package, Onstar, XM radio and a great location for my car seat! I rode home from dinner with Daddy and it was so comfy I fell asleep! And I plan on doing a lot of that tonight because even though I had a full afternoon at the dealership, this morning I was awake at 3 AM. I went back to sleep on and off with Mommy in th
e guest room - but neither one of us got a good sleep after that. When we finally decided to just get up, it was about 6 AM. After breakfast, I went with Mommy to her dance class then on a couple of errands. Tomorrow Mommy's working from home while I play and help her...she says as long as I don't help with paperwork the same way I did today, she's all for my help! Ha!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home