Saturday night live
Guess who's fever free? ME! Yep, today I woke up a bit cranky but throughout the day, my fever was definitely gone and I surely but slowly got back to normal. Well, truth be told - there was nothing slow about it! After breakfast time, I wanted to play, play, play! Since Mommy had errands and Daddy had yard work, I was off to Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald's. I had a blast at their house - even though they were desperately trying to get me to say "War Eagle" - and thank goodness I didn't because let's face it...who really wants to pull for a LOSING team! (wink wink to almost all of the Fulfords including Nana, Uncle A and also Aunt Kelly and Ms. Mary Frances...Miss State?!?!) After we got home I took a short nap and then went to visit Aunt Heather. Me and Mommy hung out there with her, Whitney and Uncle Willie for about an hour playing and laughing. By the time we came home, I was exhausted and ready for a real-deal nap. And guess what happened when I woke up from my nap? It was date night for me! Uncle A and Ms. Jen came and got me a
round 5 pm and Mommy and Daddy said I could stay out until 10 pm! Wow! And it was such a fun night. Dinner at Red Lobster and of course my favorite past time - shopping! We had so much fun at the mall...when we got home, it was a little after 9:30 PM and all I heard was Daddy, Pa and Mommy clapping and yelling ROLL TIDE! I might have missed the party at home but I had such a fun night with Uncle A and Ms. Jen. They gave me my night time bath and bottle and I'm ready for sweet dreams!
P.S. HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY MS. MARY FRANCES! I LOVE YOU!


1 Comments:
Glad your fever finally broke sweetie. Thanks for the happy birthday wishes!
love ya :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home