It's real Charlie Brown
What a day today has been! After church yesterday and last n
ight, I was exhausted and slept all night long. But I knew I had to sleep good because today was going to be another fun day at school! And guess who helped take me to class today? Aunt Carol! She got to meet my teachers, see my classroom and give me a big goodbye kiss. And although I learned lots of stuff today at school, guess what else I learned today? This morning before I went to school, Mommy told me that something very special happens this week...we officially say goodbye to the Summer and say hello to the Fall! She was telling me all sorts of things that happen in the fall - pep
rallies and football games, family reunions, cool nights on the swing, night time love bugs, time changes and lots of yummy-yummy holidays including the big Turkey Day and Halloween (which is already one of my favorites...Mommy said that Daddy loves to watch The Great Pumpkin on t.v. and I told her I can't wait to sit on his lap and watch it with him!). We decided that to get in the mood of Fall, we needed to get outdoors in the cool weather and take some fun pictures. Thanks to my Aunt Heather (who spoils me rotten) I
was all decked out for some "Great Pumpkin" pictures. We invited her and Whitney along for our photo shoot (wow - Whitney looks like a model!) and we had a blast. Although, it definitely was NOT cool weather when we took the pictures so we were out of there in a hurry! We are back home now and I think I'm ready for some milk, some snuggling and a nice little nap before Daddy gets home.
2 Comments:
well well punkin, it looks like you are a pumpkin! ;) did your mommy tell you about the teething bites idea, we both had? (great minds think alike you know!) ;) xoxo aunt robyn
Such a cute little pumpkin or punkman as Austin calls them! :)
Note for your Mommy- here is the link to that Enterprise Meetup I was telling you about: http://playgroup.meetup.com/866/calendar/6351080/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home