abby's blog

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Whitney's 2

Happy birthday dear Whitney,
Happy birthday dear Whitney,
Happy birthday, I love you,

Happy birthday dear Whitney!




Today is Cousin Whitney's 2nd birthday and we had so much fun at her balloon birthday party! After Daddy got back in town, he took me and Mommy over to Aunt Heather and Uncle Willie's house and it looked so cool full of balloons and presents! Cousin Whitney hit the jackpot with bling bling, a Dora electric 4-wheeler, a bike, gardening tools, a fishing pole, an aquarium, water toys, money and even a potty! Ha! She blew out her big "2" birthday candle and then it was time for cake...but still none for me - man, I can't wait until I can eat something with eggs in it! All of these party cakes and I still get nothing. But we had such a good time hanging out - and I got lots of play time in with Cousin Whitney and Savannah. OK, this party girl is pooped out
and off for a nap.Later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home