Fluff and Fold
Well, I know I didn't update yesterday but so much stuff was going on! Since Mommy was at the Supreme Court yesterday, and Daddy was at the office, I got to spend the entire day with Aunt Heather and Cousin Whitney...we had a blast! By the time Mommy got home last night we sent Happy Anniversary wishes to Gramercy and Papa Doc - another year of loving, laughing and living! Happy Anniversary you two! Then I was off to my appointment with Mr. Sandman until this morning. And, man...I guess because Daddy's out of town, Mommy thinks she needs to put me to work! Ha! This morning after Daddy left for north Alabama and while Mommy went to meet with a client, I stayed and played with Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald. Then Mommy came to get me and we headed back home...I thought we were going to play but she had other plans!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home