Mess in the galley
Tonight was sooo much fun! Mommy and Daddy had a dinner party with Ms. Gene and for once, I didn't miss the party! Ha! Although I was napping when Ms. Gene got here, I woke up about 1/2 through their dinner and decided that it was time for my
dinner - my first big dinner of chicken noodle! Mommy told Ms. Gene that the person that sits in the chair to the left of my high chair is responsible for feeding me and she said OK! Double ha! Seriously though, my dinner was so yummy even though I got it all over Ms. Gene, the floor, my high chair, my clothes, my hands and my face. It was one of the messiest dinners yet...but one of the best! Thanks, Ms. Gene - I love you and hope you have fun on your big trip!
1 Comments:
noodle poodle....what a cutie! moving on up to meats, you are such a big girl now! i cannot wait to have a dinner party with you. (don't worry, i would never give you pot roast...don't tell your mommy, but you and i are going to mickey d's) ;) XOXO Aunt Robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home