abby's blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Live, Love, LAUGH

Well, thanks to Ms. Katie, one of Mommy's friends this morning in her dance class, I think I can now upload a video onto my blog! Yea! This afternoon, while I was snacking on my cherry puffs, Mommy was checking out her camera's video info. Before she knew it, I started rolling around on the floor and getting cranky. Mommy caught me just at the right time though because as Daddy says, I can go from mad to glad in just a few seconds...especially since I love to laugh so much! Enjoy! Love, Abby

PS - I get to go to my first Red Hatter's Meeting tonight! I'll have to post a picture later of me and Mommy in our lavender clothes and pink hats! I can't wait to see what the ladies think of me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love to laugh..ha ha ha ha..loud and long and clear...(perhaps mary poppins is too old for you right now, but just wait you will LOVE it!) i sure did miss hearing that laugh..and i am oh so very glad mommy put up a video. miss and love you pumpkin XOXO Aunt Robyn

August 14, 2007 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Mary Frances said...

I'm so glad your mom figured out how to post videos!!! Your laugh is infectious...that's a good thing in this case ;) Take care sweetie and keep laughing, it does a soul good.

August 15, 2007 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Sooo cute!! Ashlyn enjoyed seeing her jazzercise friend laugh!

August 15, 2007 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home