Pink Lady
I wanted to tell all of you guys how much fun I had last night at my very 1st Red Hatters meeting. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Yesterday afternoon Mommy had to be in court so I got to hang out with Mr. Brandon and it was too funny...he's learning how to take care of a little baby - especially a girl. He learned last night that some babies, mainly ME, do not like veal for dinner! Ha! Now back to the rest of my night. Yes, yes, you are supposed to be over a certain age to be a Red Hatter...but their first club rule is that "There are NO rules" so anyone can be a Red Hatter! If you are under 50 years old, you wear pink hats and lavender clothes instead of red hats and purple
clothes. I went with Mommy to her Cospala Red Hatters meeting and it was so much fun. All the ladies there were so excited to see me! The last time they "saw" me was in January when they hosted a baby shower for Mommy. And guess who else is a Red Hatter? Aunt Carol! She and Ms. Shirley hosted last night's meeting and it was so much fun with games, jokes and ice cream! By the time the meeting was over, I was exhausted. I fell asleep on the way home and as soon as we walked in the door, Daddy helped out with bath time and gave me my night time bottle. I slept from 8:30 PM to 7:00 AM and loved every second of it! This morning Mommy had to go to the office so I went to hang out with Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald...those two are just too funny! OK, I'm off to go nap a bit. Mommy said when we wake up we are going swimming at Ms. Carolyn's house and I can't wait - I sure have missed her! And then tonight I plan on getting another good night's rest because Mommy and Daddy will be gone all day tomorrow so I'm staying with Aunt Heather and Cousin Whitney...what fun we are going to have!
1 Comments:
hey abby,
sorry that I didn't make the other night to the icecream party I wish I would have went but you looked so cute
love Tori]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home