Turnin-up my nose!
Well, maybe I'm a bit like Mommy after all because I decided today that I do NOT like turnip greens one bit! After this morning's church service (where I snoozed with Ms.
Renee and Ms. Paige on the back row - thanks ladies!) me, Mommy and Daddy went with Ms. Fronnie, Mr. Johnny, Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald to lunch and it was definitely an experience. I was talking with Daddy all about his food and I asked and asked to try some. Finally Daddy said I could try some of his greens. Well, I won't be asking for that again I can as
sure you - ha! My sweet green peas tasted much better! After lunch I headed home with Daddy while Mommy went to the church to practice with her youth for next Sunday's big Youth Sunday. I got to get a sneak peak later on when Daddy and I went through the sanctuary. ..those youth sure are good to me - they hug all over me and give me lots of good loving! I'm off now to eat some chicken and rice for dinner, then bath and bed time. Nite nite!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home