Is there a doctor in the house?
Well, as my Papere used to sing "Oh, I'm a bleeder...cause the Doctor told me so!" I found out what those words actually mean today and it wasn't too pretty! To make one heck of a long story short, me and Mommy went to her dance class this morning and I had a blast with all of my friends. After we left, we went grocery shopping and I got to sit up in the buggy for the 1st time (and of all times, Mommy didn't have her camera with her so you'll just have to take my word for it). It was really cool to shop sitting up so close to Mommy. When we got home I had some country veggies for lunch and then we decided to go swimming. While Mommy was lotioning me up pretty good, I grabbed the lotion bottle and thought I'd taste-test the bottle's top. I ended up jamming it in my mouth and ripping open the roof of my mouth....my little red blood was everywhere. Mommy was heartbroken and scared out of her wits but I told her I was OK. It didn't hurt one bit...in fact, I didn't even cry. But I did wonder what was going on because I wasn't used to all that blood much less the taste of it! Mommy gave me a wet cloth to suck on and some cold apple juice! Wow - all that fuss over me! I told Mommy I still wanted to go swimming so we went to Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald's to see what they thought. They checked me out too


1 Comments:
Poor girl! Sorry to hear that you hurt those little chompers of yours! Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home