'cause I'm a walkin'
Man, this afternoon was a big one! After my morning nap, me and Mommy headed to go work with Mrs. Carolyn at the church
office. And even though it was called "work," it sure was fun! And even though Mrs. Carolyn objected to my bib (ROLL TIDE!), she fed me some squash and even an early afternoon bottle...yum, yum! Although, Mrs. Carolyn wasn't too thrilled when squash landed all over her shirt and pants! Ha! But me and Mommy told her that since she's losing so much weight, she needs to go buy so
me new smaller clothes anyway! And guess who surprised me while I was busy helping them work? Brother Robert! He knew right away what I wanted to do - go walking! He's such a funny man...he makes me smile and giggle! After we left Providence, we went over to visit Meemaw for a while. I rolled all over her living room floor and she just kept going on and on about how cute I was! By the time we got home, I was ready for dinner and it got everywhere! (Mommy was even less thrilled than Mrs. Carolyn was this afternoon - what can I say but maybe everyone has a day where food's just a mess!) We headed straight to the bath tub and Mommy decided I'm not as big as they thought I was - after tonight's bath she said we are back to bathing in the kitchen sink...I slipped and slopped everywhere in the bath tonight. And as much as we tried, we couldn't get the soap off of me without more soap getting on! It was a hoot and I kept laughing while Mommy was trying to get me clean! By the time Daddy came home I was ready for a nap - which very well might turn into night night since my two naps only last 30 minutes each today!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home