abby's blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

Smilin' With "Tee"

Bear with me guys! Gramercy is "at the controls" of my thoughts, so my bloggin' speed and dexterity is waning a bit (though I have to admit, she is a good sport to try it!). I kissed Daddy goodbye ; he left for work. When I kiss Mommie goodbye today, she said that I wouldn't be kissing her "hello" again until Sunday night! Wow! I've never been away from Mommie that long. I, of course, will be fine...with Daddy, Gramercy and my new undersea buddy Tee with me; Mommie is going to be soooo lonely without me and with 13 kids in Florida. I have so much I will have to teach Gramercy, though, and in such a short weekend time! Luckily, she does have a little handle on taking care of me since we've spent so much time together during our family Florida trips. Boy! Surely hope that another Florida trip is on my calendar again for a summer stay! Well, I am off to a rest-up-for-a-busy-day nap...later to one and all

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Frances said...

Abby ~ tell Gramercy that she's doing an excellent job! Also, when your mom gets home, tell her that she needs to call her friend Mary Frances.

Take care sweetie! Can't wait to see you again.

July 20, 2007 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home