abby's blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

A little "Tee" time


Good morning everyone! What a great morning it's been so far! I got to eat and snuggle with Mommy before everyone woke up...and when Gramercy woke up, she had the best surprise for me. For those of you that don't know, my Mommy loves manatees - in fact, she even sleeps with a stuffed one that's so old she can't remember when she got it! Guess what Gramercy brought me? My very own manatee!!!!!!! It's the cutest little thing and Mommy said she thinks it's the best present ever for me! When Gramercy showed it to me, I started lunging for it right away. I immediately checked it out, laughed about it and of course, shoved it in my mouth - ha! We named it "Tee" - short for "Manatee." I love Tee!!!!! OK, I'm going to go snuggle more with Mommy because she leaves in a little while and won't be back until Sunday night. Gramercy said she'll help me keep my blog updated though so keep checking in with me! Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home