abby's blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I can see clearly now

This morning I had my very first eye doctor's appointment with Dr. Bender! He was sooo nice! I found out that he checks Mommy and Daddy's eyes too - but their exam doesn't include the cool blue light up monster or the jelly fish video. Dr. Bender and his nurses said I was too adorable for words - and I didn't fuss at all during the appointment. When it was all over, Dr. Bender told Mommy everything looked great - I see straight, have no lazy eyes, have great pupils, great eye tracking and great optic nerves...yea! After such a good morning, we went to visit with one of Mommy's bestest friends, Ms .Peggy - it's her birthday! Happy Birthday, Ms. Peggy. We took her a present with some balloons but I sure didn't want to give those balloons up! I thought they were way too interesting but we left them with her so she could celebrate her birthday the rest of the afternoon. I'm going to go take my nap and then hang out with Daddy tonight while Mommy has to go to a business meeting...what fun for me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

' I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE.." (okay, a song before both our ages, but maybe your umm..older..and wiser mother could sing it to you before naptime today!) And could you tell her to get you some more balloons and take pictures, i think it would be a great photo! (maybe too much for the Sears people to handle) Miss you cutie pie. XOXO Aunt Robyn

(oh..and thanks for sending the rain this way!)

July 12, 2007 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home