Lucky No. 7
Today was the last day for Providence's prayer walking and it was sooo much fun! Just like the story about the walls of Jericho falling down on the last day of their walk, Mommy and I joined with lots of other Providence members and walked about the church 7 times this morning...then we got to make lots of noise singing and playing flutes while Mr. Carvil played the trumpet! What a morning - it was AWESOME! Then, off to Larry's for breakfast of course! Ha! We then headed home
where I napped until it was time for the morning service. And although we've been preparing for Revival with our prayer walks, it actually started tonight! Before church, I hung out with a few of Mommy's youth - eating dinner and drinking some juice. Then I got to meet our Revival preacher and song leader - they were both so nice....but during the actual service, I hung out with Ms. Mary and Mr. Ted in the nursery - and I think me, Danessa and Jenna Rose gave them reasons to be thankful that their children are all grown! What a fun filled day! I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to hang out with Aunt Heather and Whitney in the morning and Aunt Carol in the afternoon...I better get a good night's sleep so I'll be able to play all day long! Night night!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home