What a peach!
Oh how I love my veggies and fruits! This morning I got to try peaches
in my oatmeal for the first time and they were yummy! At first I could tell it wasn't bananas, but after a couple of bites I realized peaches are just as yummy as my 'nanners! After breakfast Mommy had to go to the courthouse and office for the day so I was off to Aunt Heathers! We had the best time playing together. And Cousin Whitney showed me one of her coolest toys - her Jeep! It doesn't really move anywhere but it makes lots of noises and it was right up my alley! Whitney showed me how to move the steering wheel and honk the horn! Toot, toot! When Mommy came
to pick me up, I told her when I turn 16, I want a Jeep! I also got to play with Bella...and I laughed and laughed with Uncle Willie - he was so funny! I'm going to go take my nap right now but afterwards Mommy and I are making a special delivery to Ms. Carolyn's house - it's her BIRTHDAY! (Don't tell her, but we have birthday balloons and a present for her...I can't wait to show her how neat balloons are!)
2 Comments:
Girls and cars... Looks expensive. I think I need some Tums.
Daddy
WOW...JEEPS ARE COOL...and PINK is the BEST ever! Let's see....15 years and about 7 months...Daddy, you better start saving now..for this cutie! Love, Gramercy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home